Monday, May 04, 2009

Lunchtime grab? DENIED

Weather was fairly nice today, warm but low humidity. And I needed to get away from work.

I was hungry so I drove through Sonic to get food before I went hunting. As I waited, I fired up Geocache Navigator on my Blackberry and got the following message -

"Thank you for using Geocache Navigator. Your free trial period has expired. Please visit www.TrimbleOutdoors.com/bbsoftware from your computer to learn how you can continue using the application and your data collected during the trial."

Doh!

Went back to work and visited that site. Turns out May is National Fitness Month and they have their software for 50% off! Regular one year subscription is $39.99, on sale for $19.99. So, I did the yearly subscription. If you are using the free trial of Geocache Navigator, you might want to take advantage of this great deal!

No comments: